I’m often asked, “What is the Cook To Bang soundtrack?” Chances are good that you will be listening to music while you cook, eat and bang. So how do you create a sound scape that will move you towards your goal of banging? This is subjective. What some consider a great tune, others would prefer to hear the death rattle of their own child. It speaks volumes for our over-privileged and self-indulgent culture that we have the luxury to debate it ad nausea. Entire social cliques are built around musical tastes. Beatniks, hippies, punks, hip hoppers, grunge rockers, ravers, hipsters and whatever comes next all have a soundtrack to their lives.
My own conundrum is that the hottest women listen to the worst music. Ever been to a trendy club with the beautiful people? I’m picky about my music and Top 40 makes me nauseous. Sometimes I just swallow my pride and pretend to enjoy it for the sake of my libido. But that cheesy soundtrack can follow onto your date. Shelve your obscure and cacophonous grooves unless your date shares your love for Tuvian throat singers. Try to find a happy medium that doesn’t inspire you to administer a self-lobotomy.
The clever Cook To Bang chef has music prepped before their date arrives. Technology leaves you with no excuse for prepping the perfect seduction mix. You don’t want to fumble around in the midst of macking to find that one song by that one band on that one album. Don’t find yourself sucking face while listening to a sexy Massive Attack track when suddenly a Spanish-language lesson kills the moment. Right as you were about to boldly go where some have gone before, you hear, “Hola! Soy Juan. Donde esta el banque?” Funny? Yes. Sexy? No. Sexy music is in the ear of the beholder.
Below is a list of songs that have led to my most succulent success stories. These are the sexiest songs I know that create a vibe you can exploit. Some of you will dismiss my suggestions and pure poppycock. What do I know besides how to COOK TO BANG?
• Air – “Highschool Lover”
• The Beastie Boys – “Hey Ladies”
• Beck – “Debra”
• Belle & Sebastian – “Stars of Track & Field”
• Boards of Canada – “Olson”
• Blur – “Jets”
• The Brian Jonestown Massacre – “Anenome”
• Manu Chao – “King of the Bongo”
• The Chemical Brothers – “Get Yourself High”
• Cornelius – “Tone Twilight Zone”
• Depeche Mode – “Enjoy the Silence”
• Diggable Planets – “Rebirth of Slick (Cool Like Dat)
• Electric 6 (w/ Jack White) – “Danger! High Voltage”
• Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Armstrong – “La Vie En Rose”
• Fatboy Slim – “The Weekend Starts Here”
• Fischerspooner – “Emerge”
• The Good, The Bad & The Queen – “History Song”
• Groove Armada – “At the River”
• Chris Isaak – “Wicked Game”
• Jane’s Addiction – “Summertime Rolls”
• Kid Koala – “Drunk Trumpet”
• Kraftwerk – “Autobahn”
• Kruder & Dorfmeister – “Original Bedroom Rockers”
• LCD Soundsytem – “Disco Infiltrator”
• Peggy Lee – “Fever”
• Morcheeba “Moog Island”
• Mos Def – “Ms. Fat Booty”
• Portishead – “Only You”
• Prince – “Darling Nikki”
• Radiohead – “Nude”
• RJD2 – “Smoke & Mirrors”
• Nina Simone – “My Baby Just Cares For Me”
• Tosca – “Worksong”
• Tricky – “Hell Is Round the Corner”
• Ulrich Schnauss – “Knuddelmaus”
• The Velvet Underground – “Pale Blue Eyes”
• The White Stripes – “You’ve Got Her In Your Pocket”
• Zero 7 – “In the Waiting Line”
let me just say, i love your website. however, how can any connoisseur of love leave off marvin gaye’s “lets get it on”? if there was one song i could play to set the mood, it would be that
I just have to know, is playing ‘Ladies and Gentlemen we are Floating in Space’ by Spiritualized a risky move in your opinion?
Incredible, that’s definitely what I was looking for! You just spared me alot of looking around
It’s pretty interesting that the mainstream media has changed the way it looks at this recently dont you think? What used to neve be brought up or discussed has changed. Frankly it is about time we see a change.
I¡¦m no longer certain the place you are getting your info, but good topic. I must spend some time studying more or understanding more. Thank you for wonderful information I was on the lookout for this info for my mission.
I put most of these into a Spotify playlist :I