Hola, mi amigo! Nothing says, “Girl (or boy), you’re worth the extra $2 an avocado,” like guacamole. Sometimes salsa just isn’t enough. Serve these with tortilla chips or with some magical Mexican feast. Ole!
1. 2 Haas avocados depitted and roughly chopped
2. 2 green onions roughly chopped
3. 1 jalepeno, deveined and deseeded, and roughly chopped
4. 1 tomato roughly chopped
5. ½ a lime
6. salt to taste
Throw the chunks of avocado, green onion, jalapeno and tomato into a bowl and mix like a champ. Squeeze the lime and salt as desired (not much more than a teaspoon).
Take a fork, egg beater or cooking wand and mash together. Be sure to leave some chunks so they can tell you made it yourself. Go team!
• Add chunks of mango to the guacamole for a sweet sensation
• Cilantro also makes a nice addition if you want it more salsa-like